Thursday 19 March 2015

Pasta Al Forno Con Spinaci (Baked Pasta With Spinach)

Baked Pasta with spinach
Last week we had for lunch a simple baked pasta with spinach. It was a simple meal but we absolutely loved it.

I would like to share with you this recipe even if it is very simple because it has a low cost but it is really tasty and wealthy ( a perfect Frugal Recipe ).

Moreover, I realized that there are some recipes we love but I regularly forget about them. I don't know why and I suppose that it is because I don't have an organized meal plan. Considering that I am trying to get more organized, I decided to post the recipe of our forgotten preferred frugal meals so that I could remember about them when I will write down my meal plan.




Ingredients:

500 g of pasta
400 g of spinach
Béchamel Sauce ( half quantity ) 
300 g of Ricotta
150 ml of milk
100 g of grated cheese ( for me Grana Padano )
salt

Boil the pasta with salt (cut in half the cooking time as it will continue to cook in the oven -  for example if the cooking time is of 10 minutes, cook it for 5 minutes).

In the meantime boil spinach with salt. When they are ready cut in small pieces ( I have shaked mines as my children don't eat spinach in big pieces ).

Preheat the oven ( 200° ).

When the pasta is ready put everything in a baking dish ( pasta, spinach, ricotta, grated cheese, béchamel sauce, milk ) and mix well.

Bake for half an hour or till when the surface is lightly browned, as you prefer.






 





1 comment: