Friday 27 March 2015

Friday Thoughts - Week 13

1D FOREVER


 


On Fridays I would like to share with you some thoughts about simple things that made special my week. Thank you for reading.














 

 


My son is a constructor. He is always working on his "house" projects ( using his sister's old  blanket  )....
















 

On Wednesday we had to face sad news as Zayn broke up with One Direction ...and if you are a parent of a directioner, you can completely understand what I mean....

 








Have a nice weekend! 










2 comments:

  1. Your 1D post made me smile. I have a 14 year old who is a fan, but not in the 1D over the top camp. She shared that girls were quite distraught at school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes it is an absolute crisis for any teenager the news from One Direction...LOL

    ReplyDelete