Saturday 28 February 2015

Food Waste Friday



I'm a bit late for a Food Waste Friday post but, inspired by Kristen, The Frugal Girl, I would like to share with you what I unfortunately had to throw away during this week:





Some lettuce leaves ( I saved a part of them but these were really bad )



Plum, just one, and two potatoes ( I completely did not remember having them.....)






This was the snack my son brought to school but he completely squashed it before eating...luckily I had put it in a plastic bag....


That's all....not so bad but I know I can do better......


And what about you?




3 comments:

  1. In an effort to throw away less food, we have tried to only buy groceries for 2-3 days at a time. We haven't completely turned the corner, but this practice has helped us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! I go shopping for groceries once a week to save time but acyually this does not save me food (and and money )...I suppose I should find a balance...

      Delete
  2. I don't think I wasted anything this week for a change!! So not too bad a week here!

    ReplyDelete